Friday, October 16, 2015

Secure Admin must be enabled to access the DAS remotely

I installed Glassfish on my development server and  access the administration module locally by using “localhost:4048”. But when I try to access it remotely, by using “http:/my_host:port”. It shows me an error as cannot login with the message as


Secure Admin must be enabled to access the DAS remotely

Solution:
Activate the secure admin by using the following command line 

asadmin --host localhost --port 4848 enable-secure-admin

The host is the host name or IP address for the Glassfish Server which we need to enable the secure admin.The port is the target Glassfish Server port which wee need to enable the secure admin.
Rollback

 disable the secure admin, it can be done easily as the following: –
asadmin --host [host] --port [port] disable-secure-admin 


No comments: